Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana @pmjdy.gov.in - pmjdy, PM Jandhan Yojana, pmjdy gov in, PM Jandhan Scheme, PM Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Jandhan Yojana Form, PM Jan Dhan Yojana, PM Jandhan, PM Jandhan Yojana, PM Jandhan Yojana Account, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojna, PMJDY Scheme, Gujarat Jandhan Yojana, Jandhan Yojana Form, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana (PMJDY) Is National Mission For Financial Inclusion To Ensure Access To Financial Services, Namely. Banking / Deposit Account and Saving Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension In An Affordable Manner.
Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana @pmjdy.gov.in
Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Scheme - Account Can Be Opened In Any Bank Branch Or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitra) Outlet, Accounts Opened Under PMJDY Are Being Opened With Zero Balance. However, If The Account - Holder Wishes To Get Cheque Book, He / She Will Have To Fulfill Minimum Balance Criteria.
Documents Required To Open An Account Under Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana - An Account Can Be Opened By Presenting An Officially Vali Docs.
Required Documents List
- Driving Licence
- Pan Card
- Voter ID (Election Card)
- Aadhaar Card
- Job Card Issued By NREGA Duly Signed By An Officer Of The State Govt
- Any Other Documents As Notified By The Central Govt In Consultation With The Regulator
- Provided That Where Simplified Measures Are Applied For Verifying The ID Of The Clients The Following Docs Shall Be Deemed To Be Officially Valid Docs
- ID With Applicant's Photograph Issued By Central / State Govt Departments, Statutory / Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks & Public Financial Institutions
- Letter Issued By A Gazetted Officer, With A Duly Attested Photograph Of The Person.
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Its Press Release Date 26, August 2014 Has Further Clarified That Those Persons Who Do Not Have Any Of The "Official Valid Docs" Can Open "Small AC" With Banks. A "Small AC" Can Be Opened On The Basis Of A Self Attested Photograph & Putting Her / His Sign Or Thumb Print In The Presence Of Official Of The Bank. Such AC Have Limitations Regarding The Aggregate Credits ( Not More Than Rupees One Lakh In A Year). Aggregate Withdrawals (Not More Than Rupees Ten Thousand In A Month) & Balance In The AC (Not More Than Rupees Fifty Thousand At Any Point Of Time). These Account Would Be Allowed To Continue For A Further Period Of Twelve More Months, If The Account Holder Provides A Docs Showing That She / He Has Applied For Any Of The Official Valid Documents, Within 12 Month Of Opening The Small AC.
Special Benefits Under PM Jandhan Scheme
- Interest On Deposit
- Accidental Insurance Cover Of Rs Two Lakh
- No Minimum Balance Required
- The Yojna Provided Life Cover Of Rs. 30,000/- Payable On Death Of The Beneficiary, Subject To Fulfillment Of The Eligibility Condition.
- Easy Transfer Of Money Across Indian
- Beneficiaries Of Govt Yojana Will Get Direct Benefit Transfer In There AC.
- After Satisfactory Operation Of The AC For Six Month, An Overdraft Facility Wil Be Permitted Access To Pension, Insurance Products.
Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Scheme - The Claim Under Personal Accidental Insurance Under PMJY Shall Be Payable If The Rupay Card Holder Have Performed Minimum 1 Successful Financial Or No Financial Customer Induced Transaction At Any Bank Branch
- Bank Mitra
Channel Both Intra & Inter Bank i.e. On Us (Bank Customer / Rupay Card Holder Transacting At Other Bank Channels) Within Three Month Prior To Date Of Accident Including Accident Date Will Be Included As Eligible Transaction Under The RUPAY Insurance Program 2019-20.
Over Draft Facility Up To Rs 10,000/- Is Available In Only One AC Per Household, Preferably Lady Of The House Hold.
IMPORTANT LINKS :
39.57 Crore Beneficiaries Banked So Far 135+ Crore Balance In Beneficiary Account 1.27 Lakh Bank Mitras Delivering Branchless Banking Service In Sub Service Areas
PMJDY Under The National Mission For Financial Inclusion Was Launched Initially For A Period Of Four Year In Two Phases On 28, August 2014. It Envisages Universal Access To Banking Facilities With At Least One Basis Banking AC For Every House Hold, Financial Literacy, Access To Credit, Insurance & Pension.
Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana (PMJDY) Has Provided A Platform For The 3 Social Security Yojna Viz. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Scheme (PMJJBY). Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna (PMSBY), Atal Pension Yojna (APY) and Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna (PMMY).
The Government Has Decided To Extend The Comprehensive Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana (PMJDY) Program Beyond 28, August 2018 With The Change In Focus On Opening Account (AC) From Every House Holder To Every Adult With Following Modification.
- Exiting Over Draft ( OD) Limit Of Rs. 50,000 Revised To Rs 10,000.
- No Conditions Attached For Active PMJDY Account Availing Over Draft Up To Rs. 2,000.
- Age Limit For Availing Over Draft Facility Revised From 18 Year To 60 Year To 18 Year To 65 Year.
The Accidental Insurance Cover For New RUPAYCARD Holder Raised From Existing Rs 1 Lakh To 2Lakh To New "PMJDY" Account Opened After 28, August 2018. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJBY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna (PMJJBY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna (PMSBY), Atal Pension Yojna (APY) & Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna (PMMY)
Post a Comment